Office/Commercial/Retail/Service Building for Sale

Retail-Commercial for Sale
Catylist Listing ID: 30747593
Property Subtypes: Free-Standing Building, Mixed Use, Street Retail
Building Size (RSF): 2,849 SF
Gross Building Area: See Agent
Sale Price: $185,000
Unit Price: $64.94 PSF
Property Use Type: Business
Sale Terms: Cash to Seller
Cap Rate: Undisclosed
Last Updated: 7/15/2021

Overview / Comments

This parcel is 80% of the building shown. The other 20% is owned by barbershop on the north end.

2,849 square feet of completely remodeled commercial space. Has 2 addresses, 2 furnaces, 2 a/c, 2 meters and can be divided back into two spaces.

Exterior repainted and awnings replaced 2016.

Shingles replaced 2019.

Seller would consider lease of entire space or just south side.

Financials

Finance Data Year 2021
Real Estate Taxes - Annual($) $2,310 (Annual)

Additional Details

Nearest MSA: Beatrice
County: Gage
Tax ID/APN: 012726000
Retail Clientele: General, Business
Property Visibility: Excellent
Largest Nearby Street: Hwy 136
Highway Access: Just off of Hwy 136
Year Built: 1975
Year Renovated: 2016
Construction/Siding: Concrete
Total Parking Spaces: 10
Parking Type: Surface
Parking Description: lined parking spaces in front and on south side
Sprinklers: None
Zoning Description: Commercial
Lot Frontage: 90
Lot Depth: 67
Water Service: Municipal
Sewer Type: Municipal
Legal Description: S 98.89' E 67' LOT 1 BLK 7 LAMB PLACE, CITY OF BEATRICE, COUNTY OF GAGE, NEBRASKA

View FullscreenMap

Demographic Statistics

Proximity: 1 mile 3 miles 5 miles
Total Population: 6,744 12,543 13,294
Median Age: 43.08 43.28 43.11
Households: 3,024 5,460 5,783

Contact

© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Midlands Regional CIE nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.